사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

How To Beat Your Boss On Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Willie
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-02 15:14

본문

key-from-new-car-2021-08-29-05-15-15-utc-min-scaled.jpgHow to Replace an audi tt key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video, Charles the humble mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. The sensor is located on the outside of the transmission over the flywheel gear. It sends a message to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer on the instrument cluster.

honda-logo.png1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located on the outside of the transmission, directly above the flywheel ring. The sensor sends an electrical signal through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this information to control the amount of fuel and boost. It also sends a signal to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to connect the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu has to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC, and the location of the camshaft to trigger the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails the ECU will throw an error code P00160 which indicates that the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft aren't in sync and possibly indicating the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper chain of timing. However the code will not appear on its own, without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

Testing is a bit tricky since there are two pins for the connector and they have different functions however the best way to test it is to measure resistance between the sensor and the ECU. It should read approximately 1000 ohms if the sensor is in full operation. If you are having problems with this part, check for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll, i experienced a big cut in power as if the engine was running out of gas or the injectors aren't firing any more. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. When I start the engine, there are no sparks, i place a tissue on the top of each hole in the injector and the 3 drenched with gazoline leap out, however the 4th stays shut. I checked the ground connection of ECU pins 14,30, and 48/55. I found 0ohm. So i assume the problem is in another place.

I also tried to reset PID but without success. The car will start when the G28 is unplugged, and it works fine when the G28 connected. However the intermittent misfire issue continues to occur at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even when it is unplugged, shows a temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit is showing 2 bar, whereas the actual pressure is 0.0 if i crank up the engine.

I'm not sure what to do. I believe that I've eliminated everything else. I'm worried that i might have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump on the g28 is activated by a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter functions similarly to the G4 sender and works on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. You can easily find a spare in a wrecking shop or parts store. Testing them is easy - put your DMM in resistance mode and take measurements between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's end up) and 2 (2nd from left on the black end of the connector). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY, and ADU) engines have an ECU that has to know the speed and position of the crankshaft to make a decision about timing of the fuel injector, for example. It uses a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If either of these goes badly, you will see codes on the diagnostic scanner that could cause engine shut down.

A damaged G28 sensor could cause an inaccurate speed counter for the gearbox, a gearbox that shifts faster than normal, and/or a misfire in the gear. If you have any of these issues it is likely that your sensor is going bad and requires replacement audi a3 key. The good thing is that they are very cheap and easily accessible particularly when you're looking at an Bosch sensor, which is what we have. Alternately, the GM version of this component is also a good choice.

5. Tachometer

A damaged engine sensor could cause a number of problems within your vehicle. It's a crucial component of the transmission of your audi key blade because it relays information to the ECU about how fast or slowly the car's engine is spinning. When this sensor fails, it could disrupt the performance of the transmission as well as the rest of the car's components.

The G5 engine speed sensor is located at the outside of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear and sends a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU then processes the signal to control fuel, timig, and boost and then sends it on to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for any failure by checking the continuity between it and the tachometer, between the ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection on pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see approximately 1000 ohms resistance between those two pins. This is the same across the audi a1 car key 80-100-200-RS2 model, ranging from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS An and 1995 RS2 DU So, you may find good ones in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.