자유게시판

20 Myths About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual: Debunked

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Aimee
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-05-14 08:58

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon planet spa sleep ritual (http://gwwa.yodev.net/) Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

LOGO-7.jpgEnjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over body paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil to reveal soft, smoother and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to feet, hands, and avon planet Spa sleep ritual the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities, while leaving skin smooth and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday use. If you are seeking scrubs that exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product for people with a busy schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas like feet, elbows, and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and soothe your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray over your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa hand cream Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

Relax and create an indulgence in the comfort of your own home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.